Let us take you through a journey at Singapore‘s First Organic and Carbon Zero Vertical Farm.
Apart from showing you the uniqueness of the Sky Greens vertical farming system, we will also cover the following contents:
- How agriculture has changed over time?
- Problems and challenges in agriculture, and its solutions.
- What is the future of farming?
- Tour of the Sky Greens Vertical Farming System and understanding how it works and its advantages, compared to old and modern farming practices.
- Tour of farm peripherals such as control room, fishery, indoor nursery and farm stay, and understanding its roles.
- Question and answers.
Details of the tour are as follow:
- Duration: 60 mins
- Available slots:
- Mondays to Fridays, 930am onwards, expect during lunch hour (1230pm to 130pm). Last possible tour starts at 330pm.
- Saturdays, 930am onwards. Last possible tour starts at 11am.
- Tour capacity: Maximum 20 participants, which will be further split into smaller groups of maximum 8 participants.
- Tour price: Minimum cover charge of S$500, excluding GST
Our tours are also customizable to suit your group’s unique needs or learning objectives. Feel feel to write your enquiry to us through the Contact Us page.
Images of our past tours.