Let us take you through a journey at Singapore‘s First Organic and Carbon Zero Vertical Farm.
Apart from showing you the uniqueness of the Sky Greens vertical farming system, we will also cover the following contents:
- How agriculture has changed over time?
- Problems and challenges in agriculture, and its solutions.
- What is the future of farming?
- Tour of the Sky Greens Vertical Farming System and understanding how it works and its advantages, compared to old and modern farming practices.
- Tour of farm peripherals such as control room, fishery, indoor nursery and farm stay, and understanding its roles.
- Question and answers.
Details of the tour are as follow:
- Duration: 60 mins
- Tour capacity: Maximum 20 participants, which will be further split into smaller groups of maximum allowable number of participants (as per social gathering group size according to MOH guidelines).
Please note the following:
- Public tours, which currently fall on Saturday mornings only, are now open for booking.
- We do not accept walk-in requests.
- Private tours can be customized to suit your group’s unique needs or learning objectives.
Feel feel to write your enquiry to us through the Contact Us page.
Images of our past tours.